Handling Landlord/Tenant Issues, Traffic Tickets And Other Legal Matters

  1. Home
  2.  » Landlord-Tenant Disputes

Resolving Landlord-Tenant Disputes

If you are a landlord, you know that unexpected problems can arise at any time. Tenants can fail to pay rent or utilities or refuse to vacate; pipes can freeze due to negligence; and neighbors can report signs of criminal activity. Landlord-tenant disputes can be confusing and time-consuming. Perhaps you are unsure of how to proceed with an eviction, or perhaps you work full time and need a solution expedited quickly and without unnecessary time demands. If you have problems regarding rental property and tenants, I can help.

Work With A Firm Serving Missouri Landlords And Tenants

The management of rental property can proceed without problems for extended periods, but new and challenging problems can arise without warning. It is sometimes difficult to understand your landlord rights and responsibilities and to know how to proceed with legal solutions through the court system.

  • Unpaid rent
  • Evictions
  • Drug selling, possession, manufacture, and cultivation
  • Criminal activity
  • Intentional and unintentional damage
  • False claims, including allegations that a property is uninhabitable or had prior damage
  • Debt recovery

Seeking Payment Or Eviction

If your tenant has refused to pay rent or lawfully vacate your property, I can file a petition for rent and possession, or file an unlawful detainer to force payment or eviction.

If you are facing property damage, tenant drug violations, or criminal activity, I can prompt an emergency eviction.

If your tenant owes you money, whether for rent or damages, I can prompt debt recovery proceedings to seek a judgment in court.

Residential Or Commercial Property Landlord-Tenant Dispute? Contact An Attorney In Independence.

You have invested time and money in your property and in your rental business. Protect your assets and your rights if you are faced with landlord/tenant disputes. Contact an experienced lawyer today at 816-533-7664 for assistance in resolving your tenant and rental problems.